MASA Board of Directors Election Results
- MASA President-Elect (21-22): Matt Hillmann (Assumes position on June 1, 2022 due to the retirement of President-Elect Laine Larson, and on July 1, 2022 becomes President)
- MASA President-Elect (22-23): Joe Gothard
Component Group Representatives
- Region 1 Superintendent’s Component Representative: Jeff Sampson
- Region 2 Superintendent’s Component Representative: Jeff Bertrang
- Region 3 Superintendent’s Component Representative: Bill Adams
- Region 8 Superintendent’s Component Representative: Jeffrey Lund
- Region 9 Superintendent’s Component Representatives: Rhoda Mhiripiri-Reed and Cory McIntyre (completing Teri Staloch’s term)
- Region 1-8 Greater MN Technology Component Group Representative: Eric Simmons
- Region 1-8 Greater MN Central Office Component Group Representative: John Alberts
- Special Election: Region 6 Superintendent Component Group Representative: Ann-Maire Foucault (completing Andy Almos’ term)
- Special Election Greater MN Special Education Component Group Representative: Election On-Going (elected representative will complete Heidi Nistler’s term)
AASA Governing Board Election Results
Congratulations to Superintendents Jeff Elstad and Chris Mills on their election to the AASA Governing Board.
Superintendent Elstad will serve a three-year term on the board (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2025). Superintendent Mills will complete Superintendent David Law’s term (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2024). Superintendent Law was elected to the AASA Executive Committee and vacated his seat on the AASA Governing Board.
Governing Board members have dual responsibilities. They represent their home state on the Governing Board and they report the work of the Governing Board to their home state affiliate. Through the Governing Board elected representatives, members have a voice in AASA decision-making.
Thank you all of our candidates and voters this election season! Congratulations to our newly elected officials!